Workshops, advices and conferences
In a database SSR on 01-01-2018 contains information in respect of 400,000 existing legal entities, more than 250,000 of whom are individual entrepreneurs.
32% of all employed in the economy are involved in the sphere of small and medium-sized enterprises of the Republic of Belarus. In the European Union, the figure is 67%, which represents 58% of value added. The contribution of small and medium-sized enterprises of Belarus to GDP is about 25%. At the same time, the contribution of small and medium-sized businesses in the volume of foreign trade is more than 40%.
The organization for economic cooperation and development notes in various reviews of Belarus as negative factors in creating a favorable business environment:
- Low level of systemic links with small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Lack of regular research to gather information on the problems and needs of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Low level of scientific and regulatory segmentation of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Low level of business literacy in the field of foreign trade, Finance and organizational and legal culture.
- Lack of systematic information on foreign markets, low level of market research in a competitive environment.
At the same time, the organization for economic cooperation and development draws attention to the absence of a special agency for export development in the Republic of Belarus, the insufficient level of practical training of specialists of marketing services of enterprises on foreign trade, the formation of a commodity-conducting network, the selection and study of reliability of partners, ways to promote products to foreign markets.
Limited liability company «Automated Business Technologies» - is a modern company with significant experience in the development and maintenance of business projects, analysis of the commodity - conducting network, marketing services and sales departments. Based on the analysis of applications received from small and medium-sized businesses, our specialists prepare and conduct workshops, conferences and consultations on various problems of the business community.
Нour training seminars are practical in nature, participants are provided with a package of methodological, regulatory and practical materials. All problematic issues are studied on the example of specific enterprises with the participation of practitioners.